Physiotherapy Treatments, Derby
We offer a broad range of physio treatments. This means we can find exactly the right type of treatment for you as an individual. Your programme of care will be designed to help you regain mobility and freedom from pain as quickly as possible. It may include physiotherapy treatment techniques such as joint mobilisation, electrotherapy, deep tissue frictions, steroid injections or exercise prescriptions.
Our Physiotherapy Treatments
All physio treatments are delivered by our specialist musculoskeletal, neurological, occupational and women’s health specialist physiotherapists. From specialist physiotherapy video home exercises to massage and traction, our treatments can help take away your pain, rebuild your strength and improve your mobility.
How CBT Works
Our NHS and private physiotherapy treatments include:
- joint mobilisation and manipulation
- soft tissue mobilisation
- prescribed specialist exercise
- taping and strapping
- muscle energy techniques
- core stability work and pilates
- biofeedback or electrotherapy
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) techniques
- remedial and sports massage
- postural advice
- trigger point release techniques
- steroid injections
- diagnostic ultrasound
- home visits for the less mobile
How Long Will CBT Take To Work?
NHS & Private Physiotherapy – Can We Help You?
We offer NHS and private physiotherapy appointments, so you can come to us with or without a GP referral. We also work for businesses, offering occupational physiotherapy services.
Physiotherapy can help all kinds of people with all kinds of problems. You can find out more about how we can help you on our conditions pages. Many of our patients come to us for physio treatment because they:
- are suffering from an accident-related or sports injury
- have been diagnosed with a neurological condition, e.g. stroke and MS
- have musculoskeletal problems like arthritis or frozen shoulder
- suffer from general pain in areas like the neck, back or knee
- have recently had or are about to have surgery
- have general mobility problems
- have postural problems
- have a work related injury
- are suffering with women’s stress incontinence (we have a specialist Women’s Health Physio Service)
What Else Does Central Physio Do?
Central Physio work for private and NHS patients. We also treat workers whose employers use our Occupational Health services. As experts in our field, we are members of ACPOHE and MLACP.This means we can assess and advise on both work place environments and write medico legal reports for legal cases. We also offer steroid injection services and diagnostic ultrasound scanning services as well as specific exercise classes.
To find out more, or to book an appointment, please contact us.
We offer a broad range of physio treatments. This means we can find exactly the right type of treatment for you as an individual. Your programme of care will be designed to help you regain mobility and freedom from pain as quickly as possible.
Video and Telephone Consultations
Due to the Coronavirus , Central Physio is now offering video and telephone physiotherapy consultations. These consultations have been introduced to ensure existing and new patients can continue to access expert physiotherapy advice and support to help .
At Central Physio our Chartered Physiotherapists can assess and treat almost all musculoskeletal conditions.