Sports Injuries Physiotherapy in Derby
At Central Physio our Chartered Physiotherapists can assess and treat almost all Sports Injury conditions.
Putting You Back in the Game
Our sports Physio’s will take you through a thorough assessment to try and work out the main sports injury based diagnosis.
- Knee or Ankle twisting injuries found in team sports such football, netball or rugby or individually in sports like skiing. These injuries are typically ligament, tendon or cartilage injuries and identifying if it’s a tear or a strain can be very important.
- Impact injuries found in contact sports such as rugby, boxing or MMA
- Throwing or racket sports injuries found in field athletic events, tennis, badminton or squash.
- Running injuries such as strains, tears, overuse/repetitive strain or mechanical based issues.
- Lifting injuries from the gym causing tendon or ligament strains and tears.
- Or pre and postsurgical sport injury rehab such as ACL rehabilitation or following Rotator cuff repairs.
Contact Our Physios Near You
Our physios in Derby are very talented and regularly update their sports injury knowledge and skills with the latest available information and we feel sure they can help you.
Appointments can be booked online via this website
We offer a broad range of physio treatments. This means we can find exactly the right type of treatment for you as an individual. Your programme of care will be designed to help you regain mobility and freedom from pain as quickly as possible.
Video and Telephone Consultations
Due to the Coronavirus , Central Physio is now offering video and telephone physiotherapy consultations. These consultations have been introduced to ensure existing and new patients can continue to access expert physiotherapy advice and support to help .
At Central Physio our Chartered Physiotherapists can assess and treat almost all musculoskeletal conditions.