Workplace physiotherapy treatment ensures your business benefits from:
- Reducing assessment and treatment time – we ensure your staff avoid having to take long periods off work waiting for NHS physiotherapy appointments. Our speedy treatment increases productivity and staff morale.
- Minimum sick days – treatment ensures that staff get back to work quickly.
- Less long-term sickness – treatment can prevent the development of more serious, long-term complications.
- Improved employee focus – working without pain can improve concentration and productivity.
- Improved staff morale – caring for your staff can boost their morale and motivation, making them more productive.
Whether at your premises or at our clinics, our fully qualified physiotherapists can offer a range of physio treatment options. As part of our occupational physiotherapy services, your employees will have access to a comprehensive range of effective musculoskeletal treatments including:
- Mobilisation and manipulation
- Prescribed exercises
- Traction treatment
- Taping or strapping
- Muscle energy techniques
- Pilates or core stability work
- Clinical acupuncture
- Trigger point release treatments
- Advice on posture
- Sports massage and remedial massage
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) techniques
Effective, Flexible Physiotherapy Services
At Central Occupational Health, we will work with you to provide a musculoskeletal physiotherapy service that works for your business. If you choose on site physiotherapy, we ensure you’ll receive efficient, effective services that cause a minimum of disruption to your staff’s working day. Whether on or off site, we guarantee the highest standards of care, provided by our experienced physiotherapy team.
To find out more about musculoskeletal physiotherapy for your workplace, please contact us